In today’s highly regulated environment, researchers sometimes struggle with the amount of requirements governing biomedical research. With additional policies from institutions and/or sponsors, researchers often feel overwhelmed with regulatory burden. In this free webinar, you can gain insights on how you can conduct your clinical research in compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and federal regulations. This webinar is hosted by George Gasparis, a 33 year veteran in clinical research and research administration. He will provide tips from years of experience that will help you ensure that you:
• Obtain legally-effective consent from subjects
• Minimize protocol deviations and protocol violations
• Obtain and maintain appropriate documentation of study findings
• Appropriately identify, document, and report adverse events and toxicities
• Manage the investigational product(s) and maintain adequate records
Please fill out the form to download our webinar "Insights to Overcome Common GCP Challenges".